How can the presence of one person give birth to such intense emotions? It seems such an extravagance of conflicting emotions. But at times when a gorgeous girl smiles and looks into your eyes, it like the entire world smiles with her. But then she doesn’t have to be gorgeous in just facial features, one that is witty and with a sense of humor, or that is confident in herself can have the same effect. People look so much better when they smile.
I have passed many people in the streets in the city, and have been graced by quite some dazzling smiles in return, guess I should count my lucky stars that I haven’t been on the receiving side of someone who has had a bad day. But then my mother granted me enough looks to get away with an innocent smile or slightly more at times.
I don’t really agree that one has to get intimate to enjoy a look of pleasure and happiness on another’s face, happiness can happen from the smallest of things, just as any other emotion. Well this is a Cancerian’s point of view, so please bear with me, for me, the world is a continuous roll of emotions, from highs to lows and lows to highs. It is surprising, but then we keep a tonne of emotions for all occasions, hence we might not be the most expressive, but definitely we are the most emotional. We read emotions in other people’s faces and body language and act on it, or not.
But anyways, returning to the point of smiles, the strongest emotion in my opinion, but some people are more genuine than others. The fairer sex does seem to excel in this manipulation of sorts, but it is discernable, extremely so. Now guys, to know this, you need to look a bit higher than their obvious assets, look into their eyes, the dilation of the pupils make it very apparent, at least for me in any case. Sometimes they have a bored look, at times distracted; at times the concerntration levels are somewhere else. The body cannot be forced to lie, the tongue is perhaps more susceptible to that cause. But a true smile from the heart is just as dazzling. And this isn’t the demure smile that is sort of hiding on the lips, or the romantic one in which the lip is being bit, this is the ear-to-ear splitting smile. Lol. I must say some Indian girls excel at this, after being at the receiving end for quite some time. And there were quite some dazzlers! Ah ! at times life can see so perfect in certain moments, even if it for only a fleeting moment, it is almost worth everything! Life is worth living for those moments sorely. It might only be the joy for just seeing a pretty face, or a stranger passing by, the genuineness in wishing well to everyone,
Although at times I can’t understand why girls bother with wearing so little when their smile makes them so gorgeous. And as I write this, lightning cracks in the air. It might be that, someone else agrees. After all God created them, and created them to be stunning in their own ways, but this flagrant display doesn’t really suit them in my opinion. Oh I don’t deny that is invokes the very heady emotion of lust in many, and I admit, at one time, I was affected by it, but then, you start to look past that, and you see only shells..empty shells. Shells where they would have been so much more. Even the constant exposure of such acts on the idiot box seems to have lost its lustre, considering that it’s a commercial act in so many ways, that’s it not funny or sexy at all.
In my humble opinion, a female’s body is a temple, that should be open to services only to the person she permits and nothing and no one else should be a part of that! I believe in that very strongly.
Further additions:
The following were just comments that I had to post up to add to the above.
A man and his obligations or even a woman and hers...are defined, in my opinion by what you believe in...the principles you allow to govern yourself or rather put in place to follow...and how much you follow them.
A man's honor would be in his behavior and demeanor.In how he gives respect to others, and understands and copes with others. All of us are different..and we must adapt to accommodate each other at times I suppose..otherwise we would be at loggerheads all the time!
I don't completely follow the part about beauty being stretched....but all quality and emotions in a human are worthy...at some point and time...anger can teach humility ..and is usually followed by a deeper understanding of things..but of course too much of anything is bad...but on the same point..all emotions are to be vented unless they fester into something worse..I think its a matter of reaching equilibrium within yourself..if you tip one side over..the other compensates..to try and reach that state
About dressing..I merely voiced my opinion about general population...individuals and exceptions not included..everyone is different in a lot of ways...and have different motives at mind..I think I might have stereotyped there..for which I apologize Everyone has their own way..and their own opinion...I merely voiced mine..and yet I do understand that everyone is different.
No comments:
Post a Comment